Network-based cooperation involving actors with various institutional and personal affiliations is considered a promising strategic approach to successful integration. To showcase interesting and innovative networks and their respective approach, the ERASMI project created a Compendium of Good Practices based on a Europe wide survey of 55 networks in the field of migrant and refugee inclusion. The compendium demonstrates the diversity of approaches that can lead to successful network-based cooperation and aims to contribute to the professionalization and capacity building of networks. The following key success factors could be identified:
- appropriate internal and external communication,
- professional coordination and network management,
- established measures for sustainability,
- a heterogeneous composition and participatory network design,
- and the ability to successfully cope with external challenges.
The English version of the Compendium as well as the single Good Practices can be downloaded here: www.erasmi.info/goodpractices/